Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scream for Summer



These are my favourite summer campaigns for so far. They just scream SUMMER! I love the pink blazer from DKNY and the skirt, it all looks so chic! And those floral printed dresses (D&G) are sooooo cute! I want one. But I think I'll search for a look-a-like from H&M or Zara or something like that, 'cause I could NEVER afford one of those dresses. Then the Stella McCartney campaign! That's what summer is, to me. The blue background and the fruit.. I love it. The Chanel campaing with Freja Beha Erichsen is just so chic, but that's just how we all know Chanel.

I'm yearning for the summer to come. I'll be posting some outfit pictures later, but now I'll be going into town! I'm gonna spend some money on cheaper stuff than everyting shown above! :)

Have a nice day!

Love, Saskia

No comments:

Post a Comment