Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day in my Future Hometown


Our hotel in Montmartre, Paris. The location was just perfect! Our view from the hotel room was also great: we could see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Montparnasse Tower and more.


Delicious: a cheese hotdog. Really: you HAVE to taste it, it's simply delicious!


Fooling around in a store in Les Quatre Temps, la Défense.


L'église de Saint Jean de Montmartre, a church near metro station Abesses. The details of this church were gorgeous!


"Man in the Wall", a tribute to the writer Marcel Aymé, located in Montmartre

And here are the outfit pictures my mom took of me on the first day. I'm telling you, it was actually a little bit like coming home again. I know it for sure now, I'm gonna move to Paris after I graduated from whatever study I'll take! So here are my outfit pictures, taken on La Grande Arche and in front of the beautiful church of Saint Jean de Montparnasse.









What I'm wearing:
Coat & dress - Vero Moda
Tights, socks & sunglasses - H&M
Bag - Kringloopwinkel
Shoes - Blanco
Scarf - River Island

Love, Saskia

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I absolutely love your blog! I have my own fashion blog and started a blog award titled "Most Inspirational Blog". I would like to let you know that I find your blog so inspiring that it has won the first award! Congratulations! The link to the post identifying you as the winner is http://fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/most-inspirational-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris! looks delightful, nice outfit and yes i would love to try that cheese dog!
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I've just discovered your blog and I have to say it's amazing :)
    pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase, would you be so kind and check out mine? :D

    psychedelicturtle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Paris looks beautiful.
    Espcecially the mirrored glass. It reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's glass elevator, hahaha. I'm such a dork.
    BTW Great blog you have. Keep it up!

    peachandpeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ik vind je blog prachtig! En die handtas is echt supermooi!

    xx

    http://evasownfashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete