Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Some of the things I find, read and lohohove!"

Next week: testweek. Starting off with History, ending with English. In between of those 2 test I've got 7 more tests. So that means that I'm gonna study like hell for the next 6 days. Can't wait for Friday to come, when I'm all done... It'll be one, big, amazing, hour-taking party.

I'm taking a small break from studying right how, because it's not human to study 8 straight hours long. While I'm studying, my thoughts often go somewhere else. And when I'm taking a break, my fingers type the urls of amazing blogs. I'm gonna show you some of the things I find, read and lohohove!


This makes me wonder why I'm not the owner of a pair of red knee highs...


The looks of this girl are all amazing. I'm falling in love again everytime I read one of her posts :)


Colour blocking is what we all should do this season. And she convinced me to do it. So I'm gonna go shopping next week. Zara is the place to be if you want to buy coloured skirts, dresses, jeans.. You name it, they sell it.

Well it's time to go back to my books now, so I'm gonna leave you guys and commit myself to studying for another hour!! What a life.

Big love,
Saskia.

3 comments:

  1. i really want a pair of red knee high socks as well! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of looks. I like them too. Good luck with the tests this week. I have a lot too..

    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love color blocking! It's just sooo fun & hot. I'm definitely gonna go for it this spring :)

    peachandpeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete