Sunday, July 31, 2011

honey, I'm home!

I'm back in Holland again! Pretty sad about it: I'd rather be lying on the beach now or swimming in the sea (even though it was only 18 degrees!!).. My holiday has been great, we went to Sérignan Plage, south of France. I'll try to show you everything about it in a few posts :)

The first trip we made was to Cap d'Agde: a harbor town about 30 km (33 minutes) away from Sérignan Plage. On the boulevard you can find lots of small shops, from art to clothing and shoes. I didn't buy anything there, but just looking at everything was great!

Almost forgot this: Robin let me use his old camera, a Canon 350D! Had a lot of fun photographing with it, so thank youuuuu Robin! :)


wooooohoooo!













wearing:
River Island dress
Swarovski necklace

Well, I've got a lot more coming up for you! Think: what I bought, another city report, something Greek (woohoo, exciting!) and lots more.... Stay tuned, haha.

Love,
Saskia

4 comments:

  1. What a fun holiday! Looks like you had an amazing time and I cannot wait to read more on the cities you visited and see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful - you did such an amazing job with that camera! :)
    All of these pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and I feel like I'm living vicariously through you and your amazing trip! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee naamgenoot!
    Mooie foto's! Super dat je die camera mocht lenen, ik zelf hoop dit jaar nog ook een dslr camera te kopen!

    ReplyDelete