Thursday, August 11, 2011

They'll Never Take the Summer From Me

Here are the picturse of the photoshoot I had with Robin Bernhard! I hope you enjoy them, we had a great time shooting them! Thank you Robin!!

















Sorry for the overload on pictures, haha, but I wanted to share lots of the pictures with you cause I think Robin did such a great job and he deserves lots of credit for that!! :D

What I'm wearing: dress H&M // hat H&M // sunglasses bought at C'est Beau un Homme (they're actually not mine, they're my boyfriend's sunnies :P)

Love,
Saskia

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I love these pictures. Robin obviously deserves a lot of credit for them! You look gorgeous too, I think this shoot will make great memories for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and photogenic. These photos are really amazing and I love your dress.

    xo Odette
    http://osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I really like the 3th picture
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last shot in the water with the hat on! It does a beautiful job at showing off the dress and I love how the hat is casting a shadow on your face - just gorgeous!

    xx Elia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig kleedje en zalige foto's!
    x

    ReplyDelete