Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Versace for H&M ♥

Hi guys!

Here's my post about what I bought at Versace for H&M! Finally... I'm sorry that it took me so long to post those pics. I already tried to take pictures inside my house, but those weren't very good, so I had to get a photographer. And today I got one, haha! It was so so so so so cold outside! I hope you like the pics!

Did you get anything of the collection?






hihi erm yes, awkward face! :P


What I'm wearing:
Versace for H&M top, skirt and heels


Also I would like to apologize for the lack of outfit posts. When I use self timer, the pictures won't be as good as when a friend comes with me to take my pictures for me. There's also the fact that when I come home from school, it's getting dark already so the pictures really won't come out very good :( Maybe when I use a photographer, they will be good, I'll try that soon!

Love xx,
Saskia

7 comments:

  1. I didn't get anything from the Versace for H&M collection but what you found was gorgeous. Good luck with getting more outfit post photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, very gorgeous! It looks great with your hair color as well! :)

    -Jasmine
    cutencomfy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow thats really pretty. I wanted the dress sooo badly but there was just too long of a line.

    soo cute

    xoxo champagne

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress looks so pretty on you.
    i can see you were freezing, don't get a cold, put on a nice coat!

    ReplyDelete