Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Madness

Have been studying for my final exams all week, and I must admit that it's a lot harder than I thought. Being focussed all the time isn't that easy, that's why I decided to take my camera today and take some crazy pictures with my new earrings and new top, which I also bought today to get away from studying for an hour (teacher's advice, ha! OK, not exactly shopping, but taking a one-hour break was!)

H&M top and earrings

I can't wait for summer, to really be able to wear this top outside the house without freezing to death! OK, I'm overreacting a bit, but I blame the studying! :-)

xo Saskia

5 comments:

  1. Leuke foto Sas!
    &Succes met leren,
    lekker slagen en dan huppakee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top! H&M has so many cute items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke foto! Veel succes met leren. Ik ga je volgen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pic is so adorable, haha :) Amazing earrings! <3
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete