Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Parrot Skirt

Hi guys!

I thought I deserved some relaxing moments after those 2 stressful days of final exams. History on Monday went really really bad, I can only hope for the best! Had maths today, I think it went OK, or at least I hope so haha! I'd rather not say if an exam went well or not, as it can only disappoint me if I won't get a very good result in the end :-P

Got my German exam tomorrow, don't have to study for it and neither do I have to study for the English exam which I've got on Thursday. Friday's the Latin exam. I guess it will be pretty tough and we have to study a lot for it, so I'm glad I've got German and English tomorrow and the day after so that I can spend all my time studying for my Latin exam!


River Island blouse / DIY skirt / Texto heels

I made this skirt myself a couple of weeks ago. It only didn't work out very good, which you can't really see on the pics haha, so I decided to take pictures of it anyway. I'll try to create a skirt with a tropical print like this after my exams! Oooooh I can't wait until they're over!!

Oh I've got some very very very good news! I got accepted at the HKU in Utrecht to study Arts & Economics! Yay!! :-D :-D If I didn't have those stupid exams I would have gone out celebrating tonight!! If you're doing anything fun tonight or tomorrow night or maybe even in the weekend, will you celebrate a bit for me? ;-)

xo Saskia


2 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd! En hopelijk zijn je examens goed gegaan! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete