Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shopping: Perfect for Christmas

Hi guys!

December's almost here, just a few more days! Christmas fun is coming closer and closer, but here in the Netherlands we first have Sinterklaas to celebrate on the 5th of December! Then after that, it's all about Christmas. But, what to wear?? And what to wear on New Year's Eve?? Well, I'm planning on doing a Christmas outfit and make up ideas photoshoot. I'm not sure yet when we'll be doing the shoot, but I'll keep you guys up to date!

Here are some things I bought lately, both the top and the backpack are from a vintage store in Utrecht, Episode. You can also find this shop in Amterdam, Brussel,London, Paris and Copenhagen. Maybe you have visited their store once? I'd love to know what you guys bought over there, or what your thoughts are on the store! We used to have it in Rotterdam as well, but unfortunately it's gone. But as I'm studying in Utrecht and the store is not very far away from my school, I can still visit it often :-)


I've been looking for a backpack like this for sooo long. And, newsflash, I've bought more bags than shoes last month haha. I'm seeing a little shift in my addictions...

X Saskia

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, our addictions have switched! I used to be soo addicted to bags, but lately I've been seeing a shift towards shoes!

    C
    http://projectmintbean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I think I have a hard time with both. Especially when you see all the goodies available on the internet! You can never have enough shoes and bags, right?

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! This top is absolutely gorgeous!!! And that bag is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've a similar backpack!
    I love it!
    xoxo
    Annapaola

    scostumista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete