Sunday, January 27, 2013

Instadiary

Hi guys!

I decided to make Sunday my "weekly Instagram update day". So from now on you can expect an Instagram post from me every Sunday, woohoo! If you'd like to follow me, my Instagram username's @saskiavanrij . I'd be happy to check out your pics as well! :-)



What's on the pics?
1. Me & friend Judy enjoying the cupcakes Rinske made me & my classmates :-)
2. New Look spring/summer 2013 collection. Can't wait to buy the items!
3. Old picture wearing maxi skirt (unknown brand), H&M top and Episode hat
4. Sparkly nails, pic edited with the LINEcamera app.
5. Superhero drawings for a school project
6. Pretty Rinske
7. I cut my hair!!!
8. Christmas gift, also shown here
9. Played a jester in a New Year's day performance
10. We were on television haha(also the performance)
11. My beautiful dog Naomi in the snow
12. Pic from the fashion show of 2012 wearing huge fake lashes!


Next week more Instagram pics! :-) Have a nice Sunday and of course a super nice week :-) See you guys soon!

X Saskia

FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment