Sunday, February 3, 2013

Instadiary

Hi guys!

Here's my weekly Instagram update.. I didn't post that many pictures this week, so it's a very small post this week. That's why I'm giving you something extra to look at: a never posted outfit picture of what I wore around New Year's Eve! Why didn't I post it already? Well, that's for both you and I a very good question. ;-)



Instagrammies:
1. I always post a preview shot on my Instagram feed when I've had a photoshoot! Stay up to date by following me! My username's @saskiavanrij
2. Lovely desert time with Rinske
3. Almost Valentine's day again! Have you got some plans yet?
4. An old design in an old notebook of mine.
5. A not-so-clear picture of a painting I'm working on
6. I want these two items so badly!! Been searching for a skirt like this for ages now, and the bathing suit has just been added to my wishlist. I guess I'll just order them soon....

What I'm wearing in the outfit pic:
Vero Moda blazer // unknown brand dress // Van Haren heels


Have a nice evening!

X Saskia
FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

12 comments:

  1. wauw ik vind je outfit prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo's! love the outfit!

    http://leather-and-gold.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. super jurkje! hou er echt van.
    Ik volg je vanaf nu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke foto's en prachtig jurkje!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg mooi! Je jurkje is prachtig en staat je mooi. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw je jurkje! Echt heel mooi!

    www.mycuriouslittlemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. allemaal mooie foto's en super leuk jurkje!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like your blog! following you, hope u do the same for me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That golden dress looks so very cute! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin <3
    @MidnightCouture

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look perfect...nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! all balck and then BAM! SPARKLES! i love it! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, je ziet er beeldig uit!
    schattig jurkje

    ReplyDelete