Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Inspiration: home

It's been a couple of weeks since I've moved out to Utrecht and I've been so very busy that I haven't been able to really make it my place yet. I do have some decorations like flowers and candles, and of course I have furniture, but the walls are still bright orange and brown, which isn't really my thing. So I've been wanting to paint the walls white and really finish my place. The only problem is that I don't have any money. And I would also love to have these IKEA chairs, but once again: no money. But a girl can dream, right? And that's why I made this small collage of things I'd love to have for you, right during my exam period :-)


Sources: this, this and this.

Some of the things in the collage are actually quite affordable, but still I have to save money. And: how cute is the robot in the bottom? It's 30 cm high, which is quite big. Oh, how I want it. If only it weren't about €70,00.... !

What's on your wishlist when it comes to interior?

♥ Saskia

FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT

10 comments:

  1. Supergoede inspi, ik hou van room posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dining room table with the plastic chairs! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi, die stoelen ja! Ik moet ook iets transparants, dat geeft zoveel licht en ruimte!
    www.merely-merel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah prachtig allemaal zeg. Die robot is inderdaad erg leuk, maar best duur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk! Ik heb nog niet eens een bank of gordijnen in mijn appartementje haha, dus eerst maar die eens zien te fixen voor weinig geld.. maar dat robotje is wel tof idd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lastig is dat he als het nog niet helemaal is zoals je wilt! Ik wil in mijn huisje nog graag een leuke tijdschriftenhanger voor aan de muur en een relaxte stoel :) Verder ben ik redelijk voorzien. Ooooh wacht een paspop lijkt me al eeuwen gaaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heerlijke inspiratie! En dat robotje is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie inspiratie! Ik vind dat kastje linksboven zo leuk en dat dekentje rechtsboven is schattig. x

    ReplyDelete