Sunday, October 13, 2013

Instadiary

Want to know what I've been up to the past month, as I haven't been blogging that much? Here's last month's Instadiary!


1. My favorite meal these days: tzatziki hamburgers with pita bread, some olives and paprika.
2. My fashionable friend Meindert, which you've already met if you've seen this post
3. Stretchin' the feet haha
4. I won those super cute shorts over at Gabrielle's blog The Last Broken Road. As the weather hasn't been quite good, I guess I'll be doing an outfit post with them.. next summer?
5. I cooked for my girlfriend! A nice pasta with rocket salad, tomatoes and mozzarella. As a drink we had sparkling water with mint leaves, cucumber and some lemon. Delicious!
6. I laughed so hard at this: it's a pug person!


1. And one more pug! Aren't they just way too cute?!
2. This is my new robot friend Q ♥
3. I posted a recap of my summer outfit's last month. Check it out here
4. Selfie with long hair!! I posted about my extensions a couple of days ago
5. My outfit for the propaedeutic ceremony. Outfit post soon, when it stops raining........
6. A pretty still life of beer, a sunflower and my official propaedeutic paper. It was a great day ♥

If you want these Instagram updates instantly, feel free to follow me. My username is @saskiavanrij. You can find a link to my profile just below this post! :-)

I hope you've had a nice weekend / Sunday! What have you been up to?

♥ Saskia

FORMER PARADES IS ON: BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE PLUS | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | STYLIGHT

9 comments: